PERBADANAN TABUNG PENDIDIKAN TINGGI NASIONAL (PTPTN)
The National Higher Education Fund or Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi National (PTPTN) is an agency established under Ministry of Education, where it provides education loans to students pursuing their studies at local higher education .
- In order to be eligible for a PTPTN loan, you need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Malaysian citizen
- Age 45 years and below
- Passed SPM with at least 3 creditsin any subjects; or
- Passed SPM and obtained a CGPA of 3.0 and above for a community college Certificate graduate who received an offer to a polytechnic diploma level or a polytechnic diploma graduate who is offered a postgraduate degree
- Must have received an offer to study at an institution of a higher learning (either public or private institutions)
- The course that you are studying is accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
AFFIN EDUCATION FINANCING-I
AFFIN Education Financing-i is a Shariah-compliant scheme designed especially for qualified individuals to obtain financial assistance for their education plan. Based on the concept of Ijarah, the financing will cover the education programme for a truly seamless study experience.
Margin of finance up to 90% of coursework fee or up to remaining unsponsored amount (whichever is lower), plus 5% of Reducing Term Takaful.
High financing amount up to RM150,000.
Ujrah: Base rate +4.00% p.a.
Financing tenure: Up to 15 years.
Eligibility For Students
Aged 18 and up to 35 years old.
Diploma, degree holder and postgraduate programme students.
Requires the parents, spouse or siblings to jointly apply with the student as joint applicants.
Eligibility for joint applicant
Aged 21 years old and above
Minimum annual income of RM24,000
MIED STUDY LOAN
- MiED offers Study loans to needy students who are continuing and pursuing their tertiary education in any recognised:-
a. Public Higher Education Institution (IPTA).
b. Private Higher Education Institution (IPTS).
c. Overseas / Foreign Universities recognised by Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA).
- The MiED study loan will only cover, part of tuition fees which will be paid directly to the institutions. The loan approved is only for the current year of application.
- MiED will impose an administrative charges of 4% per annum, 6 months from time of completion of course until the loan is fully settled.
- All applications are required to submit a copy of the offer letter from the Education Institution that confirms the admission of the applicant in the course chosen.
To be eligible for the study loan program, the applicant must:
- Be a Malaysian Citizen.
- Have a good academic record and preferably active in extracurricular activities.
- Have gained admission into a recognized Institution for an Approved Course.
- Must be full time student.
- Students from public and local private institutions must apply PTPTN loan first
- Applicants who met the socio-economic status of the family will also be taken into account